-

-

Monday, March 31, 2014

My first time ♥

Yesterday go out with bro and church friends~
hahaha...so fun I love it
we went to Ipoh ..
we went to Restaurant Foh San Dim Sum
 Our food~
Mmm..yummy
 Take a photo first ..XD
 With sis take a photo ..
beautiful lehh...of course lahh
I take camera eh
hahaha XDD
 Wow so Fantasy haha~
After Dim Sum ... hehe
we went to Gunung Lang
their famous things is
Artificial
waterfall ... 

but dunno what happen to the water...
Hmmm...! 
Tata , take photo LOL~~~
hehe...not bad also this place 
see tiok a lot of  Bride and groom take photo
also a lot fun inside hahaha
 Dear~~~~~
 Osstrich
 They seeing the camera 
Owhh...
 A long neck ..Hmm >3<
The building so nice same like
Rapunzel Caslte ....
 So love this pic , nice , fantasy
 Same like mushroom??
 The mushroom house inside ...
 So nice Love...
 We take a boat to other side lurr~~~
 Tata pic non stop~
 With sis..hehe~
pretty lehhh~~ 
 Our leg..tata~~
 Have a group photo ~~
hehe
After the Gunung Lang ~~
we have our  Bean sprouts and chicken
 hehe Take photo first ~~
Yummy Yummy
after this hehe the most famous and special eh place
Tata
 I love this place
If got chance I also wantat here 
take my weeding photo haha
Coming up is photo of Kellie's Castle

















 Kellie's Castle Bye~~~
I will remember it 
Penang second Bridge ...hehe~
So happy I will remember the time we have 
happy fun ...

No comments: